Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

137 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have stone in kidney and urinary tract,getting blood in urine and suffering from pain in abdomen and testis

sir , i experienced blood in my toilet and then abdominal pain which start from testis and continue. in the test there comes a stone in right kidney of 2mm and the doc said tat i have one in urinary tract also. i have shown to urinologist and to a physician.they gave m lot of medicines which has lot of side effect. i feel poblem in urinating now and also the motion is not good and lot of gas trouble. moreover 1 day i try to masterbate but i feel like nothing is coming out like semen is trapped happens many time.why is it so? i drink 4-5 litre of water and it has been a month since long it will take to urinate the stone and how to avoid pain and other problems?
Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
thanx for health care magic
well u got to consult some urologist and it takessome days to pass the calculi from the urinary tract u need to take some of medicines continusly ..well u should consult some phycian also ..he wil help you dont worry every thing will be fine soon
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....