I have stone in kidney and urinary tract,getting blood in urine and suffering from pain in abdomen and testis

sir , i experienced blood in my toilet and then abdominal pain which start from testis and continue. in the test there comes a stone in right kidney of 2mm and the doc said tat i have one in urinary tract also. i have shown to urinologist and to a physician.they gave m lot of medicines which has lot of side effect. i feel poblem in urinating now and also the motion is not good and lot of gas trouble. moreover 1 day i try to masterbate but i feel like nothing is coming out like semen is trapped ...it happens many time.why is it so? i drink 4-5 litre of water and it has been a month since medication...how long it will take to urinate the stone and how to avoid pain and other problems?
Mon, 18 Apr 2011