Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

I have stomach gas and pain in testicle. Do i need medical attention ?

sir i have stomach gas and right side testicle pain with hyper acidity.and after toilet i feel much more gas in my stomach.the feeling of pain in the testile seems in any of the vein of testile
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  678
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi amar ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
These are two different problems one of acidity & gas in stomach and second of testes.For acidity you can take a antacid to relieve the acidity or if required it will help but if it is continuous you should take a proper medicine from a doctor.Also for the pain of testes please consult a doctor as you need to get examined to find the cause of pain whether it is due to a varicocele;hydrocele or some other problem .So better consult a doctor & he will help you solve both problems.
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor