Owl Image

I have sore throat even after tonsillectomy & i also have nazla. can i take amla nectar and aloevera nectar ?

hello sir i am21 i had tonsillis from 10 th standard later in bsc 3 i got operation done but even after that my throat pains. can it lead to throat cancer. doctor says it is allergy. i also have nazla. whenever i eat rice i become sick and my nose runs. plz tell what is sinustis or rhinitis. am i having any one of these. can i take amla nectar and aloevera nectar. can they prove harmful for me
Wed, 20 Apr 2011