Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I have something stuck in throat. Is there any specialist doctor available for my symptom ?

HI, I have something stuck in throat . I tried drinking hot tea and swallowing rice balls. However it did not help. Please let me know if there is any medicine I can buy from nearby CSV/walgreen store. Or if I have to see a doctor , which kind of specialty doctor should I find? Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 6 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  468
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Mr IVy

may i know whts your age and since how long you are having this problem and do have any habits like smoking or drinking. eat banana which may improve your condition. consult ENT specialist to find is there any problem in your throat which is causing this problem. you might have to undergo endoscopy or simple x ray
Answered: Sat, 29 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor