I have some tiny bumps or rashes inside my labia majora around the clitoris wit tiny hair on them

am 15 yrs.. 157 height, 40kgs. and a vargin.. i never had any type of sex... its 5 months now that i hv some tiny bumps or rashes inside my labia majora around the clitoris wit tiny hair on them ... they are nt dt hard nd nt in clusters... i first hv two white painful sores at vaginal opening nd pain in vagina.. which healed in 12 days living the vaginal pain nd the rashes... i tried the tycosid cream nd erothmysin first nd they didnt go... i went 2 a doc. dt prescribed this fun-bact cream 4 me. i used it nd it did nt work. i olso went to anoda doctor dt checked it nd told me they are just heat rashes. i used the dusting powder bt ol in vain... i even tested with a venegar solution to c if its wart even though i never hd any contact. bt they didnt turn white... I olso had a painful hard lump in my clitoris which goes off after 3day warming. Nd after dt, i had a swollen labia with pain 2. It goes in 4 days living d rashes. pls help me.. i dnt hv any medical history about this.. am so scared, its been 5 months now..
Mon, 2 May 2011