I have some queries about gay sex, please give your suggestion

I am male aged 18 years. A certain incident that had occured some 5 yrs ago continues to haunt me. When I was in class 10, I went to my friend's house to study. I had a dream in which i had gay sex with him. the next day i could not remember anything. After a year, when i recalled abt that incident, everything seemed to be like an event. but i know for sure that that was merely a dream. After 5 yrs, these thoughts continue to haunt me. I need your esteemed answer whether 1) Is there anything wrong in Gay sex. 2) I am not a gay, but is Anal sex, a sex? 3) Will gay sex have any physical problems I need ur answer sir. i m feeling guilty. pls help me in this.
Sat, 26 Jun 2010
's  Response
Nothing wrong with your present pursuits. Always use safety and hygeine precautions. Consult a psychologist near your place of residence if required.
Kai's  Response
May your dream come true. Gay love is purest love of all.
Brian's  Response
Throw your past away and start fresh. You were a different person back then. Let it go.