Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

I have some problem related to my face

I am finding some problem related to my face head and ear . The problem is that I feel some kind of sensation on my face,head ans on the ear area. I was operated some 15 yrs back on my left ear due to infection problem and everything was fine till now but since one month I am facing from the said problem.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  332
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
your complaints are a bit vague, be more specefic. what surgery was done 15 yrs back.. and what kind of sensation... and are you on any kind of drugs

Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

is it psychological or neurological, get the nerve conduction study of the facial nerve and ct scan of the skull done to know the nerve affection of the reinfection.

Answered: Tue, 26 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor