Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

I have some food allergies like mug,daldal,Sarshe,Pui shakh,Prawn,Egg,Ladies finger ,Brinjal

I am 38 yrs unmarried lady/height 5ft 4 inches/weight 64kg. I am a vegeterian. I have some food allergies(Mug dal,Sarshe,Pui shakh,Prawn,Egg,Ladies finger ,Brinjal). I NEVER INTAKE ANY TYPE SOUR FRUITS LIKE LEMON,ORANGE,MOUSOMBI,CURD(BECAUSE OF MY HYPERACIDITY) Plz give me a diet chart so that my skin , hair body fitness would be healthy,glossy and my weight will be less 5 kg.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Swagataji,
I become happy to meet you again to day,
Dear,Unfortunately you are allergic to most nourishing elements.
Avoid all things allergic to you.
Take less fat and carbohydrate.
Take more fruits not allergic to you.
have green vegetables and salads,vegetable juices,
Do daily exercise like running,swimming,jogging etc for about 30-40 mnt.
Ok and will meet again.
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor