Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I have some electric shock in my left arm ocassionally. Is this a nerve problem or a heart problem?

I have some electric shock in my left arm ocassionally. Is this a nerve problem or a heart problem? This happens sometimes after two years and some times after five years. I had an accident 25 years ago. When I came out of the car I felt a sharp pain in my left arm as if the arm was broken. However I did not have any physical wounds. I had this sensation recently after 7 year lasting about 3 seconds.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  731
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Sounds like you have some nerve damage due to the car accident. I doubt its your heart. Are u having any other symptoms such as chest pain or nausea? Any pain in your jaw or back? If you are worried about this, go to the doctors. Women have different symptoms of heart attack then men, assuming your a women. Good luck.
Answered: Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor