Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

I have small & thin penis, how to enlarge?

I am married person but my penis is very small ( 3 inchs) & thin , So is it possible to enlarge as well as thicker my penis as 7 inches ? my age is 39 , male & height is 6 fit , average health .
Asked On : Thu, 13 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  337
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
There is nondrug you can take of food you can eat to increase the siZe or girth of the penis
The size of the penis is not the factor for sexual excitation
Pleas meet a plastic surgeon for options but I personally don't advice u go-ahead with this
Have a hethu living
Answered: Sun, 21 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor