Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

I have small granules under foreskin and it hurts while having intercourse. What is it ?

Hello there, Symptoms appeared recently in my penis and small things like small granules are found under the skin of my glans of penis ,these things came and reside for extended periods of time and then disappear gradually , I do not know What is the disease .. It hurts sometimes when I start sexual intercourse and grow in size with the erection of the penis. I m a Male, 28 Years Old, I did not visit any docotr yet, since i couldn t find experts in this regards, never i have any other medical issues before.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  275
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
it seems that you might have collection of smegma under skin of glans giving appearance of small granules.
Clean the smegma daily by averting skin on glans while taking bath.
If it is not cleared then possibility of having vineral wart to be ruled out.
consult surgeon for physical examination.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 15 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.It is very difficult to diagnose without physical examination.Also don't know about your history of sex.Consult your physician.good luck.
Answered: Thu, 15 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor