Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I have skin rupture on my foot due to itching.

I am 47 male with all health parameters within limits. i have skin rupture on my foot due to itching. this generally heals with the application of clobetasol propionate cream. but resurfaces time and again. its 15 years now
Asked On : Sat, 25 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  324
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi! welcome to Health care Magic Forum,
You can use propysalic NF cream 6% locally at night.Use a good moisturizer in day time 3-4 time a day.Kindly consult a dermatologist to confirm whether its psoriasis or not.And if it so then you might require a specific medicine for the same(like methotrexate or acitretin or phototherapy).
Dr.Bharat Chawda
Answered: Sat, 1 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor