Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

I have skin disorders, strech marks, dark spots in my face

Sir, My self samay from , I am 26yrs. I have some dark brownish type colour spots and strech marks in my face. before 5 yr ago there was acne and pimples in my face. at that time I was using some medicine and then pimples are cleared. but after that I have the strech marks and Spots in my face.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  643
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

go to dermabrasion wit the doctor, i went to doctor with my gf and she cleared her with all the marks till 75% and I am happy to look into my gf's face now. she is also happy when i look into her face. did you look at our face in the mirror, look now

Answered: Wed, 17 Feb 2010
Dermatologist Dr. Pallavi Murkey's  Response
get skin peeling and microdermabrasion treatments from a skin specialist
Answered: Sat, 21 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor