I have sinus starting stage two found by CT scan with cough and chest cold

Hello doctor,I am 24 yrs old. I am feeling pain in my ear after speaking in phone for about an hour. also my face becomes bulged sometimes. This happens even when I get lots of tension. I have sinus starting stage too found by CT scan . I am sweating so much than the others arround me. I had tornsils operated out 2 yrs back and even now I am not able to eat cool foods.Also I have coughing and chest cold and feeling uneasy to breath . Please give me a good suggestion and medicine too. What should I do and What kind of problem I ve got.Thank you.
Tue, 19 Apr 2011