I have sharp heart pain, shortness of breath and heart palpitation

I stupidly had a friend pop my back then when I got up I was fine. Later that night I started noticing I had shortness of breath .it freaked me out at first becuase I thought I was having heart palipatations.Then the next day I felt pressure on my sternum and and in between my shoulder blades .When I stretch a certin way I get sharp shooting pains down my arms and down my legs but only on my left side. I have been feeling lighthead but I ve been checking my blood pressure and it is normal. I wrapped my rib cage and it does feel a little better but I m still getting weird pressure in my sternum.My spine feels out . But its been almost a week now. I don t have insurance so I don t want to go to the hospital unless it is nessasary.. Does it sound serious? I tried calling hospitals and nurses but no one will talk to me becuase I do not have a doctor .
Wed, 14 Sep 2011