Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

I have sexuality problems and want to be normal please give your suggestion

i got married on 9th jan 2010. even if my wife is sleeping next to me, i do not feel anything. i am not getting an erection. but with men everything is fine. i want to be normal
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  862
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
I think when you say that you want to be "normal," you actually mean that you want to be heterosexual. It sounds as though you are homosexual and you should address this before committing the rest of your life to a dishonest "heterosexual" life. Both you and your partner will suffer greatly from this.
Answered: Sun, 4 Jul 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It is a perception problem and you should consult a proper Psychiatrist to change your behaviour.

Answered: Wed, 20 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor