Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

I have sexual problem, plzz help me

I had sex last sunday n after dat im havin sensation in ma urinal area..also a yelloish material cumin with urine...wats this...?plzz help im 21 years old grl
Tue, 31 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

you need to go for a check up,it might be some infection so i suggest you to go for it .

I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hello DOC,
I'm 21,male,what is the right penis size for this age?? i feel,my sex power decrease due to regular masturbation,now what should i do?which tablet should i take?I'm from Bangladesh.I've never been to any doctor me pls

thank you
  User's Response

it sounds like you may have a sexual transmitted disease like gohnerrhea

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor