Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I have severe lower right abdominal pain, bowel movement problem. What treatment can be taken ?

Please Help me Im tired of these problems its destroying my life!!! 12 years of on and off extreme lower right abdominal pain , problems with bowel movements, blood from rectum, and blood in stool but black, I have had my appendix removed and two ovarian cyst surgeries.. the last two years ive started to have extreme pain with intercourse and pain in my abdomen before and after bowel movements. Ive also had extreme fatigue. and gained almost 20 pounds in two years and I have not really changed anything as far as habits but I am in to much pain to do jogging or any of the other things i love when I have these problems the pain cycle seems to be in 2- 3 year cycles and the pain has spread to my lower back
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  277
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
welcome to "HealthcareMagic forum"

you had suffered gastric complained.your HCL lebal is increased.
meet any homoeopathic doctor.and take advoice.
thank u............
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Fatima Farhana's  Response
thanks,I have gone throuh your question.It's really a disabling problem and seems potentially serious. I feel empathetic for you.For complete evaluation,some information is worth of importance.
2.marital status, if married, history of infertility,no. of child,
3.menstrual period:too long,excessive blood loss, pain before,during,after period
4.pregnancy related complications:M/R,induced abortion,cessarian section
5.anaemia,early morning diarrhoea
6.any medical consultation regarding this problem,any medication,any investigation esp an ultrasonography
these questions are to be answered before embarking on a concrete diagnosis.
For your kind knowledge, I am suggesting you a few investigations
1.ultrasonography of whole abdomen withspecial attention to pelvic organs
2.complete blood count
hope that these will give avaluable clue to your problems.
waiting for your kind response
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor