Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

I have severe itching around my vagina. how can it be possible that this itches so much ?

Hello, I have severe itching around my vagina. lower area next to my lips the itching will come and go and some days I will completely forget about it. but then the itching starts up again. One day I said, how can it be possible that this itches so much. So I looked down there and noticed these small little bumps. the bumps will come and go its not sore until I start itching them. I am sexually active. at the beginning I thought they were from shaving, but now I m really doubting that assumption.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  205
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
It does sound like a rash which could be because of the shaving. I recommend u not to shave a 2 weeks if it is possible, or else u could apply calamine lotion over it, this would cool down the itching
Keep the genital area dry and away from moisture.

Have a healthy living
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor