Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I have severe hair loss due to blood deficiency. What is the best treatment for this ?

hi i am a girl of 20yrsi have a severe hair loss problem due to blood defeciency how can i overcome it hi i am a girl of 20 yrs,,i am suffering with severe hairloss from past 2yrs...due to blood defeceincy...and i havent udergone any treatment yet, can i overcome this?are there any medicines for this??can i have hair transplantation using laser treatment?how much does it costs?and how many sittings are required??
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
If the hair loss you are having is due to the blood loss and iron deficiency then even if you go for hair transplant even then the hairs will fall again due to lack of proper nutrition.You need to improve your diet and take iron supplements and a high protein diet.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor