I have severe cervical stenosis C4-6 and arthritis at multiple

I have severe cervical stenosis C4-6 and arthritis at multiple levels. I also have bad jaw pain which "seems" to radiate from the neck. I believe my bad neck is causing spasms into my jaw. My case seems to be worse than they, the surgeons, have ever seen. No TMJ. I have had extensive testing. Jaw CT and MRI showed minor arthritis which the oral surgeon (3) said should not cause this much pain. Cervical MRI is bad, facet syndrome. I am currently in pain management and on Gralise, Cymbalta and Metaxalone. Still in pain. I get Botox every 12 weeks in neck and jaw, and rhizotomies every 7 months or so. I am really trying not to take narcotics but it's bad pain. I am now disabled, although SS is of course fighting me. Recently one neurosurgeon recommended surgery and one said no. UGH! I am a nurse and the care out here stinks. No coordination, no one seems to care. Anyway..thoughts?
Wed, 24 Oct 2018