Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

I have several large fleshy pink flaps, What should I do ?

I am 32 yr old female with 2 children. I delivered both vaginally. I am 5 2 and weigh 135 lbs. I noticed that I have several large fleshy pink flaps on both sides of my vaginal wall. They look like skin tags but much larger. One is just beginning to protrude outside of my vagina. They do not hurt when pinched. What should I do ?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  1559
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
they may be warts ,skin tags or molluscum.
i think u should consult doctor
as no medicine will directly help u
avoid intercourse due to chance of spread
dont rub or pinch it
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Hi Dr. Patel,
Thank you for your reply. I Googled all three pics and they mostly look like fang shaped skin tags. What type of doctor should I consult?
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
good work
dermatologist will take care of ur problem
skin tag can be remove by co2 laser or cautery or cryotherapy
let ur dr choose the best
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Prakash Chhajlani's  Response
Skin tags or warts:Medications generelly do not help.Plastic Surgery is generally the best answer.It can be treated as office surgery using Radio frequency.Generelly they are harmless but if viral can be contagious or can be transferrred to your partner.
Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm
Web site:,
Answered: Fri, 1 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor