Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

I have sever headache only during intercourse

Hi,i am feeling from sever headache only during sexual intercourse .
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  303
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Mamdooh,

Please consult your neurologist as this can be either migraine or vascular headache.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Mon, 31 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Gyan Prakash's  Response
hi mamdooh.welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.headache during sex is called as coital headache or orgasmic is more common in men.if you are taking viagra ,it may be a cause.most of the time there is no should consult in person to doctor to rule out other causes and medications if needed.avoid stress and do exercises with healthy diet.
Answered: Mon, 31 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor