I have rheumatoid arthritis. I have been injecting methotrexate for

I have rheumatoid arthritis. I have been injecting methotrexate for about a year but my sed rates are still above 50. My doctor started remicade infusion on Aug 9th - I have had 3 infusions. The pain i had been experiencing has gotten a lot less. BUT a new pain has come up. The bones in my legs (shins) hurt and my hips. Could this be a side effect from the remicade. I had not looked up the side effects before but think I would like to know now.
Thu, 11 Oct 2018