Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

I have redness and itching on my penis. My culture and sugar test is normal

hi i have a problem top of penis redishness from last 6 to seven months i eat 15 days anti byotic course two times but after few days it comes redishness again with itching then again i same course with antibyotic same problem then i met doctor he gave me flucon tab once in weak for 4 weaks with betnavet N OINTMENT BUT now againg after doing course redness and itching i tested my clutre test and sugar test its normal so pl advise what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  284
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hmm it is not coming down with both antibacterial as well as antifungal treatment. Then it should be taken more seriously now. Do consult a Urologist and see what he tells, because sometimes you shall need a minor surgery to clear it off.

Answered: Tue, 23 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor