Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

I have red spots with itch on pubic area. Is it STD ?

well i am male age 18 and i have these spots in my pubic aria more like blotches that are reddish and kind of darker in the middle.they are about the size of my thumb nail they dont seem to itch but they fade sometimes and sometimes they darken it has spread but i dont know if it is because of something i did or if it is just something that spreads
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  256
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you are having some problem and you are confused
are you sexually active and have been in contact then it may be s t d
better you consult dermatologist/physician and get a physical check up and get treatment
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor