Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

I have red bumps on my pubic hair area, how to get rid of these

i have little red bumps on my pubic hair area that just poped up a few weeks ago.i alreday got tested and it was negatie they ichy and there was only a few but as i keep iching they keep popping up and now are going above my pubic hair area and comming up closer to my bellybutton. what could it be ?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  516
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Most likely you are having infection of hair follicles in the pubic hairs.Some systemic antibiotics along with a local steroid + antibacterial oint will help you. If there is no relief, consult a dermatologist.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 8 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
so it is something that can be treated and go away?
Answered: Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor