I have recently been diagnosed with bladder cancer papillary non-invasive

I have recently been diagnosed with bladder cancer papillary non-invasive high grade, with sample of cancer cells taken from orifice of right side ureter. CT scans in the past 4 years have indicated suspicion of calculus in the right ureter, 4 CT scans out of 8 CT scans. The CT was taken for something else, and the right ureter was mentioned as a sideline. I have not had any pain or change in urine until 4 months ago. The doctor says there is no connection with the findings on the right ureter by the CT scans with the current cancer. Could the calculus or whatever the CT found be a precursor to ureter and bladder cancer?
Fri, 12 Oct 2018