I have recently been diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis. My pain

I have recently been diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis. My pain doctor had an mri done but was focused on my knee problems and never discussed anything other than that with me. I took the Mri info to my family doctor about six months ago. I saw her a couple of weeks ago but she didn't mention it even though I have complained about lower back pain and terrible leg pain. I was told to take tylenol up to 2000 mgs per day to see if that helped. it has not and I don't know what to do
Sun, 4 Nov 2018