Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

I have rash with red dots on my arms and legs any remedies

I have rash with red dots on my arms and legs, and on the inside of my one cheek its swelling with red bumps as well i am a female and i was wondering if i should be concerned. i went to a clinic and they said they have no clue what it is. the swelling and are bumps inside my cheeks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  510
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi dear you are either suffering from dermatitis which is probably due to the consumption of food you are allergic to which is causing rashes on your body as well as on inside of your mouth. Most of the rashes subside by themselves and do not require any medication but they can recur with the consumption of the same food.
Another reason can be you have chickenpox if you never had it before. The most common symptom is itchy blisters over the entire body which can effect the mucous membranes too alongwith other symptoms like bodyaches, fever, irritability. These blisters lasts for 5-7 days and heal with scabs.

Answered: Sun, 3 Apr 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
these may be due to some allergic reaction ,that may be any thing consult physician/dermatologist and follow advice clinical exam is needed to find out the nature
hope you be all right soon
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor