Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

I have puss cells in urine. I have a burning sensation in it

urine puscelss problem. getting more problem when passing urine getting more rash and swlling it is in only summer season last before year puscell is 14 . no blood . given antibiotic take water only advice not complete course only bactrim DS two tabs sometimes getting fatigue and somepains in body also get a urine microscopy done once again no
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  236
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
You may need antibiotics on prescription. get a urine microscopy done once again. You should use a complete course of antibiotics Bcos incomplete usage couse resistent infection
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You need top test your urine again. Follow the doctors advise. Complete the course of antibiotics and yes DRINK PLENTY OF WATER.

Answered: Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor