Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

I have puss cells in my urine, with this how can i gain weight ?

HI?ANYONETHERE? i m 19 years old female ..i jxt have my urine tst and i found puss cells 10-12/hpf and epithellil cells 6-8/hpf ..i usuaally have pain near my ribs...and i suddenly loose my weight ..i am 5 FOOT 3 INCHS and m afraid my weight is 39 KG.........i want to gain weught and i want to know about my problem i pension above wAT SHD I DO?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  138
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     Get the urine culture sensitivity done & find the effective drugs .Take proper & timely treatment ,along with plenty of fluids daily.Also improve your diet to add weight to your body
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Answered: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor