I have pus discharge from swollen and painful clitoris. Do i need medical attention ?

have had pus discharging from my clitoris and that time it is swollen and painfulplease help me.iam 22 year old lady.last time i took augumentim 625g bt stil the problem. i have had pus discharging from my clitoris for a while and it swells and painful,am worried am 22 yr old lady.
Tue, 27 Dec 2011
Hi
You could be having an abscess which is infected.You will need the augmentin but you also should be examined first.You might need drainage of the pus.