Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

I have pus discharge from swollen and painful clitoris. Do i need medical attention ?

have had pus discharging from my clitoris and that time it is swollen and painfulplease help me.iam 22 year old lady.last time i took augumentim 625g bt stil the problem. i have had pus discharging from my clitoris for a while and it swells and painful,am worried am 22 yr old lady.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  923
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
You could be having an abscess which is infected.You will need the augmentin but you also should be examined first.You might need drainage of the pus.
Answered: Tue, 19 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor