Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

I have pus cells in urine but no other symptoms of sick

I am a female of 25 years age, 56Kg weight and 158cm height. I got my urine tested and the level of epethelial cells is 8-10hpf and that of Pus cells is 6-8hpf (few clusters also seen). Am I having urinary infection? Although I never have any symptoms like fever or burning sensation.Please guide me.
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  431
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
u have mild urinary infection
initially there may be not any symptoms .
u need to take antibiotic as doctor prescribe
drink more water.
keep private part dry and clean
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Welcome to 10 hpf is normal in women of child bearing age.Tests have to be correlated with symptoms .Are you having urinary urgency,itching ,burning urine etc.If no there is no Urinary infection.
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor