Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

I have pus cells in urine. How to diagnose it ?

sir, since last two weeks i had a problem of pus cells in urine . i concerned the doctor and he gave me some antibiotic, after 4 days i was good but now i have the same problem. i am in great tention, now doctor advised me for culture test, please help me, advise me some medicines, waiting for yoyr reply, thank you
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  188
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Pus cells in urine needs through clinical evaluation. Is there urethritis of infection of kidney, ureter, urinary bladder etc. After this the antibiotics and other drugs given. If the infection is resistant to given antibiotics the culture n sensitivity test done for selecting exact antibiotic.
Have a Healthful Day..
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor