I have puffy face in the morning & feel littel lever pain. What could it be ?

hi sir, My name is vikas and my age is 22 & height 5feet 8inch. I am suffering from jaundice last 20 days My bilirubin is 1.9 at 1 days, After that i consult a doctor abut it .Doctor gave me happi d tab(1 time )& udhip tab (2 times) in a day & asked me to drink more water & don,t take Fat & Protine.I follow doctors advice but it not benefited me .My bilirubin is increaese to 3.0 but i have no symtom like jaundice no yellow skin,eyes ,toilet but i have puffy face in the morning & feel littel lever pain some time & fatigue in my back. I again go to Doctor but doctor again gave me same medicine and ask me for HCV & HBsAg Both these tests are NON REACTIVE. PLz Doctor Help me thanks.
Sun, 15 May 2011