I have problems like Upper GI pain, bloating, and massive weight gain

I under went gallbladder surgery in 2004 and I noticed that I am in pain again. Not excrusiating but in pain. My upper middle stomache is soar and I am extremely bloated and I am gaining an excessive amount of weight. Average is 15 lbs in two weeks. I should be 115 lbs and I am at 145 at 5'3. Please help me. I don't know why I am gaining so much weight. I have been dieting and eatting very healthy. Why is this happening to me???
Thu, 8 Oct 2009