Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I have problem with my nervous system from childhood

I have problem with my nervous system . from childhood my hands, legs and neck start shivering when i got excited or when i am in hurry. Even when i sit alone, i feel shivering in my hand but its with low pace. Can you please suggest me is there and cure to this problem
Asked On : Fri, 17 Dec 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  359
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
This problem is related to your anxiety or your hyperactivity. So for this you should give all details of the complain and we can guide you in a better way for future. Contact us on
Answered: Mon, 26 Sep 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You could have some vitamin deficiency or some stress related issue.Please consult your primary care physician and get your self examined.Please do not go to specialist directly as your family doctor knows you the best and if required he will guide you whom to visit.Do not worry,take good diet and do regular exercise for your regular well being.wishing you good health.dr.Pragnesh vachharajani
Answered: Mon, 26 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

This is a condition of Anxiety Neurosis and is completely curable. You can get counseling and Psychiatric help by contacting us.
Answered: Mon, 20 Dec 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor