Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I have problem with diabetes. Give me proper solution ?

age 52 gender F I have problem with diabetes my diabetes level is 385 points I am taking Dinom-M 3 times and janumet 1 time in night before dinner but my diabetes is not in control so please give me proper solution
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  207
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for query.Diabetes needs diet control,medicines and exercise.All three of this needs to be followed regular then only you have good control.Please look for other issues like lipids,kidney test and eye examination.You are taking drugs in sufficient doses,still if things does not come under control you should go for insulin injections.bye.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
you are already on a good amount of drugs .....u should look that u r following proper dietary regulations and exercise ., your other medicines of hyprertension etc ........if u r following everything well for 15 days or so and even afterthat u are uncontolled diabetic then its really a demanding case ...and future chances of switching over to insulin r more ......should meet a proper diabetologist at your city .so that he can seet your doses properly
You can contact me at: with all your details including medicines .your test reports, your other illnesses
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Try what Guna has to say ,if she can cure you. Try for 03 months see your level after blood test. I can suggest you alternative sure shot cure with Healing.It is very cheap, without any side effects. All allopathic medicines have side effects and destroy your body immunity and organs. To know more write to me at
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.If inspite of these medicines your blood sugar is so high then you must switch to insulin therapy.Consult the diabetologist and get your dose of insulin adjusted.Along with insulin also go for lifestyle changes like shedding extra weight,planning your diet and most important regular exercises.Good luck.
Answered: Wed, 21 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi friend..Im Guna here..Im a health consultant..I read your message...I ma Self personally Done more than 100 case which is successfully cured from diabetes.. Even they having wound..Just email me for more
Answered: Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor