Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

I have problem of Nightfall, please suggest me

Hi, I am 28 yrs old and I sometimes have nightfalls is this a bad sign at this age or is it because I think too much about it during the day and watch movies on sex
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jan 2010
Answers:  5 Views:  464
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Dear doctor,I m 25 years old and have a problem which is: i m not longer with my wife in bed.please Ans the right solution.right medicine,in of luck
Answered: Tue, 15 Feb 2011
Urologist Dr. Rajiv goel's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

night falls happen to all individuals who do not mastrubate or have sexual intercourse. you should not worry about it and have relaxed life
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Those answar are very helpfull for all the young people.Thanks doctors.
These are halpfull for mine too.but yet i dont know what is the right medicine for low sex time?any ans ?
Answered: Tue, 15 Feb 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
It is a normal health phenomenon,there is nothing to worry.
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

It is not  a bad not worry actually signifies that you are sexually healthy..sometimes it can happen more if you watch porn movies, and think of sex..avoid them and it will reduce on its own..

Answered: Thu, 14 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor