Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

I have problem in left Ear.

I have problem in left Ear. Sometimes i hear some sounds in ear. I am 42 years old. I have problem in left Ear. Sometimes i hear some sounds in ear. What can be the problem
Asked On : Thu, 4 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  2182
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi.. Ringing sound in the ear is known as tinnitus.. It occurs because of vestibular dysfunction.. It is most of the time transient and no treatment is needed.. If it is persistent a ear problem may be associated. You may have to see a doctor..
Answered: Thu, 4 Feb 2010
  User's Response

Hi. Some of the conditions such as when you are sugar levels are low, you may develop such sounds in the ear.. It is not a major problem...
Answered: Thu, 4 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor