I have pregnancy symptoms but negative hpt. Am i pregnant ?

For about two days now, I have been feeling very bloated, dizzy, nauseas and having headaches that hurt my eyes as well as cold chills and a loss of appetite . I am also having alot of lower back pain , and most recently nipple tenderness. I used an at home pregnancy test, but got a negative result. This does not feel like period pain. However I am due to start within the next 2 weeks, I also just got new glasses, which I think is the cause of the headaches. Other than a pregnancy, what could this be?
Mon, 16 Jan 2012
hello,
glasses may cuase headache if the power of glass is not properly calculated. but from you symptoms it not appears to be due to glasses. consult your nearby doctor and
do some tests like hemoglobin%,esr,tlc,dlc,lft and if possible thyroid. after getting investigation report it will be easy to give diagnosis. take care