Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

I have pregnancy like symptoms after having a protected sex

First i am 17 years old and me and my boyfriend have been having sex constantly for this month i kno thats bad but 3 days ago he ejaculated in me the condom had broke my period wasnt due til next week but came today.! i started realizing that my breast are sore i have to go to the restroom alot my stomach is hard and i feel like i have to throw up and my stomach has pains sometimes it feels like cramps sometimes it doesnt and i just dont know whats going on with me. so can you help me please?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  268
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi... Most of your symptoms are consistent with the symptoms of pregnancy.. There are likely chances that you may be.. I would recommend you to get the pregnancy test done.. It may help in aiding in diagnosing it.. Other diagnostic test are blood HCG test and may be vaginal ultrasound.. You may need these tests if your symptoms persist...

Answered: Fri, 29 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor