Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

I have pin size holes in cheeks and it is very visible in sun

I have pin size holes on my cheeks that are very noticeable in the sunlight, I have considered getting an E matrix treatment to tighten up the skin , what do you recommend?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
pin size hole is nothing but opening of the oil gland of face.
its activity is higher in summer ,so it look bigger and prominent
u need to consult dermatologist
some topical creams and procedure like laser and ipl has good result
e matrix treatment is only superficial and not effective.
better to stop it
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi, Caitlin,
Thanks for query,
Few cosmetic procedures are done for face,the procedure you selected is fine.
Consult cosmetic surgeon let him examine and decide the procedure.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor