Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

I have pimple problem on my hand. Suggest me the treatment

i had a pimple problem on my hand which live my hand with a black marks every after 6 months can you please help me what can i use.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Dec 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  212
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Wash you face 3-4 times in a day with tap water.
Drink maximum water and have maximum fluid intake with diet rich in fruits and less in sugar.
Still if you have problem then try homeopathy at
Answered: Mon, 26 Sep 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.There could be some skin infection and when you scratch or apply some steroid base ointments you can have problem like this.The problem seems to simple,please talk to your primary care physician and take proper treatment and you will be fine.
wishing you good health.Dr.Pragnesh
Answered: Mon, 26 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
It may be due to dry skin or more exposure to bright sun light.
Apply some good branded moisturizing lotion,
Cover your hands while going out in sunlight.
Take Vit A,D,and E supplements.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 26 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Use the soap that contain neem extracts like margo. and bath daily twice......
Answered: Sat, 18 Dec 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor