Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

I have pcos, having G-Reg sr 500mg. Is my treatment going in a right path ?

Hi i have gone for ultrasound in 2009 and I came to know that i have pcos. But my doctor that time not given me any medicine. I have also thyroid problem . Now I am trying to conceive and done my HSG testing which is normal and also have thyroid test that is also normal it 1.18 (range - .4-4.2). this time my doctor given me G-Reg sr 500mg and suggested me to take that 2 times a day. This time see asked me to try naturally and if i get periods after 35 days then I need to take Letoval 2.5 mg .Is my treatment going in a right path?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  459
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
As every thing is normal then there are all chances of having pregnancy.
She is right if pregnancy occurs its natural way,wait for some time and then go for medical treatment.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 23 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.You didn't mention your height and weight.PCOD is little tough condition in the sense that sometimes it really takes time to conceive.Your doctor is giving the right medicines.Just stick to it and have patience.Also if you are overweight then do regular and serious exercises.Being overweight in PCOD is a hinderance.Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 23 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor