Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I have pain on my right upper side of eyebrow, kindly help me

I have pain on my right upper side of eyebrow since 6 to 7 years. I consult so many doctors, every doctor give me pain killer but no relief till date. I have city scan and mri test but these reports are normal. I have also checked my eye test and there is some allergy and the doctor gives me one eye drop . But my eye sight is ok i.e 6 by 6. I am using regdio eye drop for eye allergy. Now I am using only paint killer tablet i.e napra-D (naproxine domperidone) On every time I have the pain on my right upper side eyebrow so you are requested to give the suggestion and permanent relief.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Nov 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  468
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You might have chronic frontal sinusitis which sometimes may not show in mri.
Secondly you might have tension headache.
Go for nasal inhalation and after consulting your doctor one course of antibiotic.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query

I suggest u take the painkiller which is given appropriately to you. This eye brow pain looks like a variant of migraine. U can also start taking Tab sibelium 5 mg at night for a month and see if it gets prevented. Let me warn u that this product causes weight gain

have a healthy living
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor