Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I have pain in my pelvic bones

i have a pain in my pelvic region, above my buttocks . i have no clue that what can it be? if anybody has some supportive or informative answers, please reply to this question.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  312
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
3W0EXw ijdkbjakuzyv, [url=]riubqxxtccfw[/url], [link=]hgnqtlrosnyq[/link],
Answered: Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Narayan Hulse's  Response
You need a proper assessment by a doctor. Pain is the manifestation of an internal problem. This could be something very simple, but needs to be assessed. Diagnosis is reached depending on your age, duration of symptoms, any injuries, associated constitutional symptoms, weight loss, etc. Minimum you need is an examination by a doctor plus or minus an X ray.
Answered: Wed, 29 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor