Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

I have pain in my lower/middle back. Can falling from height on the back cause internal wounds or be just a muscle sprain ?

Hi, a couple days ago I fell about 6ft in the air and landed on my back, and since then I ve had pain in my lower/middle left side of my back when I move or try to get up from sitting, could this be internally bruised, or a muscle sprain or something more serious?
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  256
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi ,
It is better to show it to an ortho surgeon so that he can get your Xray or CT done.
If you are moving it doesn't seem to be serious. In serious injuries one can't move at all and there is numbness in lower limbs but please do not neglect it and consult as soon as possible.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 16 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor