Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

I have pain in my left scrotum from 5 years

i have pain in my left scrotum from 5 years n in right side scrotum from 1 and half years.i have done my ultrasound .it shows that all are all right but one part of left side spermatic cord have swell a little bit.i fill more pain when nightfall occur at me.8 to 9 times nightfall occur to me in a coms like a stroke and the whole spermatic cord making pain at that time.but from 2 years i dont get that type of pain but always there is a slight pain i fill in my left scrotum n sometimes in right side scrotum.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  368
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello, welcome to HCM. You seem to be having orchitis which is a bacterial infection of gonads. You will need to take antibiotics for a week to resolve the issue. You must see a surgeon who would need to run some blood tests and urine test on you and then will be able to prescribe you medicine. Wish you good health.
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having involuntary muscle spasms which is causing that pain. You need to consult a Surgeon to rule out nerve compression as well as swelling in spermatic cord could be due to some blockage in the sperm duct. Pain in the scrotum could be associated with this causing infective pain or varicocele. Better to get another scan to rule out varicocele, torsion of hydatid of morgagni, spermatocoele as well. Fertility may be an issue in your case which is why you need to hurry. Wear loose fitting underwear. Do not do any heavy work like lifting heavy objects. You can do mild exercise in your comfort level. Eat healthy. Avoid junk food. Drink plenty of water.
Answered: Sat, 20 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.You seems to be having some infection down there.Please go for blood counts,blood sugar and urine examination to see for infection.After that after advise from your doctor take appropriate antibiotics for this and you will be fine.Night fall occurs due to you are getting excited in sleep with your provocative thoughts which might be suppressing during day time.It is also possible that is may be pain due to congestion of semen.Please consult a urologist if problem persists.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sat, 20 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
kindly get Color Doppler of Scrotum to rule out Varicocoele
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor